Mortgage Tracking Sales Account Executive (Madison Heights)
Compensation: $71,790.00 - $157,730.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Job Description Summary
Allied Solutions is seeking a Mortgage Tracking Sales Specialist. This individual will primarily be responsible for selling Allied Solutions Mortgage Tracking services to banks and mortgage servicers in the Eastern Region (i.e., Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio, Illinois, Michigan, and Wisconsin) as assigned.
This opportunity possesses great potential for an enthusiastic and passionate sales professional. The Mortgage Tracking Sales Specialist will have access to all of Allied Solutions top-of-the-line resources and product experts.
Serious applicants are expected to live within the Eastern Region, willing and able to work from home, and to travel approximately 50% of the time. Allied Solutions will not provide moving costs.Job Responsibilities:
- Sales opportunity analysis and execution (e.g., territory and prospect planning)
- Multi-channel prospecting (e.g., cold calls, drop-by, appointments, trade shows, cross-sales)
- Prospect analysis to identify leads
- Professional, needs-based conversations
- Collaborative team sales and servicing
- 5+ years of sales experience
- Experience with mortgage tracking and collateral protection insurance
- Experience with banks and mortgage servicers
- Bachelor s degree
- Ability to work independently and self-motivate in a fast-paced environment
- Strong presentational skills
- Ability to problem solve with people around complex product and service issues
- Ability to use a CRM database
- Enthusiastic and energetic personality
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organization and task management skills
- Ability to obtain any required licenses within 6 months of hire
- Experience with account management in a financial institution preferred
Allied Solutions is one of the nation s largest providers of insurance, lending, and marketing products to financial institutions. Creating solutions through partnerships, our enthusiastic commitment to our clients builds loyalty and fuels our success. It is our goal to work with our clients every step of the way, utilizing technology-based solutions that are customized to fit their needs. We feel it is this commitment that has earned us the business of more than 4,000 of clients nationwide. Learn more by visiting our website: www.alliedsolutions.net.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with a job.
We offer our employees a robust compensation package! Our comprehensive benefits include: medical, dental and vision insurance coverage; 100% company-paid life and disability coverage, 401k options with company match, three weeks PTO by the end of the first year and much more. Allied proudly promotes from within as part of a strong commitment to providing career growth opportunities for employees of all levels. Our diverse business portfolio allows employees broad career options with the advantage of staying with the same organization.
All qualified candidate will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Associated topics: banking service, client, loan review officer, mortgage, mortgage loan, mortgage underwriter, personal banker, personal banker ii, personal banker iii, sell
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...