Mortgage Loan Collector
Compensation: $79,650.00 - $133,560.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Alluvion is hiring for a Mortgage Loan Collector
in Jacksonville, FLMust have experience working within MSPEssential Functions
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Makes an analytical assessment of each mortgagors financial standing and be able to discuss the available options with them in a professional manner.
- Maintains quality service to all clients on inbound and outbound calls while being courteous and responsive.
- Maintains client records by verifying and updating account information while capturing reason for delinquency.
- Contributes to team effort by answering customer phone calls in a timely manner; by completing all duties as assigned
- Demonstrates proficiency in product knowledge, schedule adherence, and meeting call time and quality standards.
- Handles calls in a timely manner by listening, determining the reason for the call, selecting and explaining best solutions, expediting to management, if applicable, and/or following up with the client as required.
- Discusses and proposes various workout options with the clients.
- Completes proper documentation of the workstation.
- Monitors and follows-up on repayment plans.
- Completes proper closure of workouts on the workstation.
- Ensures all investor/insurer guidelines are met.
- Takes ownership in problem resolution.
Required Minimum Experience:
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Capable of tailoring communication to each unique situation.
- Active listener and good with probing to clarify any ambiguity
- Proficient computer and keyboard skills
- Working knowledge of the MSP system
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work well in a team oriented environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while maintaining a high level of service
- Detailed oriented
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Must demonstrate strong commitment to customer service excellence
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years customer service and/or collections experience
- Proficient knowledge of servicing system(s)
- 1 years in a financial environment
- Knowledge of various mortgage servicing investor/insurer guidelines
Associated topics: banker, banking service, banking solution, commercial loan, loan originator, loan servicing officer, loan underwriter, mortgage, personal banker i, relationship
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...