Compensation: $85,740.00 - $145,330.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
American State Bank and Trust - Salina (S Ohio)
Provides superior customer service by assisting customers with opening, closing and maintenance of accounts. Recognize and meet customer s needs by recommending and selling appropriate bank product and services. Assists customers with their financial transactions involving paying and receiving cash and negotiable instruments.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Assist customers with opening and closing accounts, ensure proper account ownership, make changes to existing accounts in accordance with Banking Regulations and established procedures. Gather and prepare appropriate documentation and process accounts on Deposit Pro and Precision. Follow bank procedures for account set-up, CIP, scanning and other related account maintenance items.
- Receives and processes customer financial transactions, including deposits, withdrawals and loan payments; sell cashier's checks to customers. Post transactions and make transfers to customer accounts as directed, maintain customer records and other customer related transactions. Balances cash drawer, cash vault and daily transactions in accordance with established procedures and the Teller Difference Policy. Process night deposit. Perform branch capture function.
- Answers the phone and welcomes customers in a friendly and professional manner. Assist customers in opening or making changes on accounts including Personal, Business and Certificate of Deposit accounts. Maintain knowledge of current bank products and services to assist customer with their needs and to cross-sell bank services.
- Performs a variety of miscellaneous administrative tasks including but not limited to, filing, computer input, copying and scanning.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
One to three years of similar or related experience prior teller and new account experience preferred.
A high school education.
Salina - S. Ohio
1661 S. Ohio, Suite D
Salina, Kansas 67401Job Requirements:
Associated topics: banking product, counselor, loan, loan originator, loan underwriter, mortgage servicing officer, mortgage underwriter, officer, personal banker iii, relationship
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...