E&T Tax Senior Associate
Compensation: $83,845.00 - $156,310.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Senior Estate and Trust Tax Associate
We re excited by the greatness of possibility and the extraordinary potential for companies and individuals to prosper. We provide the world s most innovative companies with specialized accounting, consulting, and wealth management services to help them embrace emerging opportunity.
- Advise clients on individual and trust and estate tax services
- Oversee the calculation and analysis of proprietary tax strategies for clients
- Continue to develop relationships with clients, including involvement in networking and business development activities
- Provide clients with in depth industry knowledge
- Ensure that Seniors and Staff are up to date on current tax practices and changes in tax law
- Provide both leadership and supervision to Staff
- Bachelor s degree in accounting or related field required; Master of Tax preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience
- Previous experience in a public accounting firm preferred
- CPA required
- Proficient in individual and estate and trust taxation
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills required for managing multiple client engagements
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Associated topics: banker, banking service, commercial loan, counselor, loan officer, mortgage loan officer, mortgage officer, officer, personal banker, personal banker iv
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...