Customer Account Representative
Compensation: $71,505.00 - $160,160.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Brink's name is a promise to respect the trust we've earned in over 150 years in business. Every employee honors that promise by offering the highest levels of service and support to our customers. We take pride in our work, and we share a passion about our future. Learn why so many people have made the choice to join our team - and stay here. Job Title
Customer Account RepresentativeJob Description
Brink's U.S., a division of Brink's, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Customer Account Representative.Job Summary:
The Customer Account Representative is responsible for account management, customer relations, and customer service for specific assigned accounts in all lines of business. The incumbent functions as primary daily interaction point for customer service issues and acts as the liaison between internal resources and external clients.Key Responsibilities:
- Maintain strong working relationships with various levels of assigned account(s)
- Assume ownership for life cycle support issues initiated by customer and internal personnel
- Collaborate activities of internal groups to evaluate and implement procedural and systematic solutions that most effectively meet customer needs while adhering to Brink's strategy and business objectives
- Understand customer processes in addition to responding to a wide variety of special customer requests and inquiries.
- Provide consistent and accurate follow up with customer concerns and issues
- Make independent decisions and commitments to customer on support issues on a real time basis
- Work with customer, sales, support and other resources to provide deliverables to enhance customer relationships and meet customer expectations
- Contribute to achieving specific account objectives consistent with company strategy
- Manage daily support aspects taking ownership for customer satisfaction
- Manage customer relationships through performance reporting and metrics
- Participate on Customer Scorecard calls
- Review issues logs as needed to ensure customers SLA are met
- Create weekly reports for Operational review
- Perform other duties as assigned or necessary
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a Customer Service environment
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience
- Minimum of 2 experience in Banking or Armored industry
- Experience supporting customer relationships in a financial, banking, or package logistics setting
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple competing projects
- Skilled in managing to metrics
- Capable of creative solution-generation
- Undergraduate degree in a related field or equivalent combination of experience and training
- Advanced influencing skills with the ability to view issues through a company and customer lens
- Exceptional written and verbal communication abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Advanced change management skills
- Advanced analytical, financial modeling and critical reasoning skills
Brink's is the global leader in security and logistics services, trusted by banks, financial institutions and businesses in both public and private sectors. We deliver the currency of the world to businesses in our communities. We do it because we're needed. We do it because we're trusted and valued. We do it because it makes us proud. Brink's Proud. What's Next?
Thank you for considering applying for a job at Brink's U.S. To be considered for this position, you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature.
Upon completion of the application process, you will receive an email confirming that we have received your application. We will review all candidates and notify you of your status should we deem you fit for a job. Thank you again for your interest in a career at Brink's U.S. For more information about future career opportunities, join our talent network, Like our Facebook page or Follow us on Twitter.
Brink's is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink's is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Job Requirements:
Associated topics: banker, banking product, collection analyst, customer, loan review, mortgage loan officer, mortgage originator, personal banker ii, personal banker iv, sale
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...