Corporate Banking Relationship Manager Senior
Compensation: $79,650.00 - $133,560.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Loading some great jobs for you...
About City National Bank of Florida
Headquartered in Miami, City National Bank (CNB) is the financial institution to which Floridians have turned to for more than 70 years. With more than $15 billion in assets, CNB is one of the largest financial institutions based in the state. City National Bank is a subsidiary of Chilean bank, Banco de Credito e Inversiones (Bci), and remains a South Florida-based community bank with local decision-making. City National Bank is rated 5 stars 'Superior' by BauerFinancial. CNB was voted Best Community Bank, Best Business Bank, Best Bank for Commercial Real Estate, Best Bank for Jumbo Loans, Best Private Bank and Best Foreign National Mortgage Lender by the readers of the Daily Business Review. CNB offers a diversified portfolio of financial products and services from Miami-Dade County to Central Florida.
Acts as the primary adviser for a portfolio of Corporate Banking clients. Develops new business relationships and maintains important revenue-generating client relationships through new business development, relationship and portfolio management activities. Assesses the risks and impact from both the client s and bank s perspective, identifies opportunities to cross-sell related banking products and services and leads the development of an overall client relationship strategy.
* 5 years of Commercial Lending experience.
* Has formal credit training by national or large regional bank.
* Positive, goal oriented, poised, tactful, independent, self-starter and detail oriented.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with aggressive goals and objectives.
* Strong understanding of the principles of accounting and finance.
* Strong marketing and analytical skills.
* Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
* Must be able to analyze financial conditions and industry trends.
* Must have a valid driver s license and must have the ability to independently visit clients in our entire banking area sometimes with little or no notice.
* External client interaction (meetings, networking etc), sales activities, accomplishment of goals, accuracy and regulatory compliance are critical functions of this job.
* Bachelor s degree in Business or related field
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
* Reasonable accommodation may be made to assist individuals with disabilities to complete the online application process. Please contact our Human Resources Department at 305-###-#### or by e-mail at ...@citynational.com.
Associated topics: banking service, client, counselor, loan review officer, loan underwriter, mortgage originator, personal banker, personal banker ii, relationship, representative
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...