* We haveopenings for full-timeCATERING ATTENDANTpositions. * Location: 75 Varick Street New York, NY 10013.Note: online applications acceptedonly. * Schedule: Part-time; Monday through Friday - additional details upon interview. * Requirement: Previous catering experience is preferred. Willing to train. * *Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
WE MAKE IT EASY!
* You can now chat or text-to-apply, in addition to our standard online apply. Just text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number324665 . Click hereto view more. * You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click hereto get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Eurest is recognized worldwide for standards of service and excellence within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership mindset, Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local presence and enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise, \"connect with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and live our promise,\" is exemplified throughout our organization. Eurest is proud to serve the world's most respected successful corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.
Full time associates at Eurest are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
* Medical * Dental * Vision * Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) * Commuter Benefits * Wellness Program * Employee Assistance Program * Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents * Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD) * Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance * Discount Marketplace * And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Delivers and serves food at scheduled functions under the supervision of the catering captain. Ensures the accurate execution of all events during his/her shift. May drive a catering delivery truck. Sets up and serves at functions; cleans event area during and after events; breaks down the setup and leaves the area neat and clean; returns leftover food and equipment to the catering facility in a timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assembles and delivers all food and supplies for catered functions to their scheduled locations. * Logs and maintains food temperatures. * Arranges tables and decorations. * Arranges buffet tables with food, beverage and service items according to standards. * Serve food and beverages to guests. * Thoroughly cleans location after event is completed. * Returns food and beverages, serving equipment and utensils to catering facility. * Distributes and collects customer comment cards for catered functions. * Stocks, cleans and maintains catering facility and equipment. * Ensures guests receive friendly, courteous service at all times. * Maintains in-depth knowledge of complete menu and products on hand. * Maintains clean and safe work environment. * Follows safety and sanitation policy and procedures at all times. * Performs other duties as assigned.
* Valid driver's license may be required; must possess or able to obtain a valid food handler's permit and/or alcohol servers' permit where required by state law.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 324665
Associated topics: corporate kitchen, executive, executive chef, executive kitchen, head chef, prep chef, restaurant chef, salad chef, service manager, sous chef
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.