Virtual Banker - Customer Experience Agent (Part time)
Compensation: $71,490.00 - $124,840.00 /year *
Employment Type: Part-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
First Horizon Contact Center / Virtual Banking teams serve consumer and small business customers through digital (online, mobile, and social) and contact centers (phone, email, and correspondence), providing customers with convenient ways to manage their accounts, enable digital payments, provide solutions that meet their financial needs, and more.
Please note: This position is not a remote or work from home position. The office is located in Knoxville, TN.
The Virtual Bankers represent the true voice of the customer and are at the forefront of delivering a superior experience to our customers. The Virtual Banker works both individually and in a team environment to ensure customers banking needs are recognized and efficiently met. Every customer interaction is considered an opportunity to deepen the bank/client relationships while delivering on First Horizon s brand promise of Understanding in Action:
- Quickly answer customer inquiries in a friendly and courteous manner
- Deliver exceptional service to our customer by going out of the way to resolve their issues / concerns
- Provide first call resolution - respond to and resolve, during the first call, customer service inquires and issues by identifying the topic and type of assistance the caller needs by asking clarifying questions
- Identify and offer customers the products and services they need and want to succeed financially
- Help guide and educate customers about the fundamentals and benefits of products being serviced / offered
- Meet and/or exceed established team goals for quality and productivity
- Recognize and escalate issues (systematic, product, etc.) that negatively impact the customer experience through the appropriate channel(s)
Overall core competencies include:
- Passion for customer experience and for assisting internal/external customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with emphasis on proper grammar, etiquette and voice qualities such as tone, inflection and enunciation
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Problem solving ability, and customer advocacy and/or voice of the customer strategy experience
- Strong computer skills and the ability to utilize multiple computer applications simultaneously
- Close attention to detail, demonstrate positive attitude and professional demeanor - practicing strict confidentiality for all sensitive information
- The flexibility to train 8:30 AM 5:00 PM Monday through Friday
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associate or Bachelor degree
- Contact Center experience
- General banking industry business knowledge
- Bilingual in English and Spanish ability to read write and speak both languages without limitation or assistance
- 2+ year of customer service experience
Monday thru Friday from 5 pm 10 pm with one day off during the week (Tues, Wed or Thurs) and Saturday 4 pm 8 pm.
PLEASE NOTE: Training will be conducted 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday for 4-6 weeks.
Eligible for $250 bonus 90 days after completing training.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)Job Requirements:
Associated topics: banking product, banking solution, loan, mortgage loan, mortgage loan officer, mortgage officer, personal banker i, personal banker ii, representative, sell
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...