Server / Waiter
Compensation: $17,820.00 - $20,010.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Food Services
Fogo de Cho is a leading Brazilian steakhouse, or Churrascaria, which has specialized for nearly 40 years in fire-roasting high-quality meats utilizing the centuries-old Southern Brazilian cooking technique of churrasco. Here at Fogo, we complement our extraordinary service with extraordinary people.
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing a passion and customer focus to the business.
Now Hiring / Immediately Hiring:
Server / Waiter / Waitress
In this role you will:
- Welcome and acknowledge each and every guest with a smile, make eye contact, and use a friendly verbal greeting.
- Pull each guest's chair and lay the napkin in their lap.
- Present menu and answer any questions regarding the menu items.
- Be prepared to answer questions regarding the preparation methods and continuous table side serving concept.
- Take and serve beverage and dessert orders and communicate to the Churrasqueiros any special requests for meats.
- Place orders with Cashiers for processing and payment.
- Assist other Servers in their areas when appropriate.
- Complete any beginning or closing shift duties.
- Must be able to transport objects up to 25 lbs, stand for long periods of time, and work at a quick pace.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
Medical, Dental and Vision insurance is available for full-time, hourly employees on the first of the month following 60 days of employment.
Fogo de Cho is an Equal Opportunity & E Verify Employer
Associated topics: anfitriónes, auxiliar de comedor, camarera, dining room attendant, hostess, maitre d, server camarero, servidor de banquetes, wine, wine steward
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...