Loan Officer (Absecon)
Freedom Morgage in Absecon, NJ
- Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance - Banker/Loan Officer
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $84,860.00 - 148,720.00 / Year*
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Must have a current and active NMLS in good standing
- Must have State Licensing
- The Loan Officer is responsible for proactively soliciting new residential mortgage business and sells current Freedom Mortgages products to meet established loan quality and production goals.
- Establishes, develops and maintains client referral relationships with Realtors, builders, Developers, and sales calls on potential or existing customers in order to develop new business and/or retain existing business.
- Keeps informed on trends, changes and developments in the local real estate market.
- Keeps up with what competitors are doing by keeping up-to-date with changing rules, regulations and guidelines from FHMA, FHLMC, FHA, and VA in addition to other investors and agencies.
- Keeps informed of all origination, processing, appraisal, underwriting and closing requirements for both company and investor guidelines pertaining to both governments insured and privately insured mortgages.
- Negotiates price, terms and conditions with mortgagors.
- Responsible for the overall customer interaction and interface with all parties involved on each individual loan that is originated from application to closing including, but not limited to: counseling and prequalifying potential home buyers; taking complete and accurate applications; obtaining all necessary support documents along with the appropriate fees and lock-in information; overseeing the loan status to all interested parties; and obtaining loan documentation after closing as directed by corporate or senior management.
- Maintains a professional image and standards consistent with company policies and procedures.
Associated topics: collection analyst, customer, loan officer, loan review, loan servicing officer, loan underwriter, mortgage loan originator, mortgage originator, mortgage servicing officer, personal banker iv
* Estimated salary
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Absecon, NJ!