Loan Officer Pending License
Freedom Morgage in Melville, NY
- Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance - Banker/Loan Officer
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $108,410.00 - 108,410.00 / Year*
Essential Job Functions may include:
- Perform specific tasks assigned by Branch Manager.
- Analyzing market information and developing a business plan for their designated area.
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective clients.
- Gain knowledge regarding all of the organizations loan products and an understanding of the qualifications required of each applicant.
- Complete all necessary requirements for Loan Originator licensing.
- Must pass NMLS Exam with passing score of 75% or above.
- Daily illustration of excellent customer service skills.
Other Related Duties:
Performs other related duties as assigned.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Two years or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position does not require professional licensing, certification or registration.
This role is for preparing for the Loan officer role. They are preparing by completing all necessary licensing requirements and all required training to become licensed.
Associated topics: banking service, banking solution, collection analyst, loan, loan officer, loan originator, loan underwriter, mortgage servicing officer, personal banker iv, representative
* Estimated salary
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Melville, NY!