Member Resource Representative
Compensation: $94,750.00 - $190,140.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Insurance
Greater Nevada Credit Union is currently seeking a Member Resource Representative to join our Member Resource Center in Reno, Nevada.
As a Greater Nevada employee you are expected to promote the products, services and image of Greater Nevada on a continuing basis to personnel, members, volunteers, business partners and the community at-large. This is expected to be done by demonstrating the employee's elements of Greater Nevada's C.A.R.E. culture that are Competence, Attitude, Relationship Building, and Effectiveness through appropriate words and actions.
The day to day job duties of a Member Resource Representative will involve building relationships through the telephone and electronic communication with members, assisting members with teller transactions and recommending products that best fit members' financial needs.
Apply today and see what it means to Live Greater!Essential Functions of the Job
- Effectively demonstrate our vision and purpose as an organization by 'Helping More People Live Greater'
- Open, close, and process transactions on member accounts
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality with all member information
- Recommend appropriate products and services to help members achieve their financial goals
- Maintain knowledge of all Greater Nevada Credit Union products and services
- Apply appropriate procedures and reporting requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act
- Comply with all regulatory compliance guidelines
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Previous call center experience preferred
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Effective relationship building skills
- Ability to proficiently utilize a computer and computer applications
- Bilingual is a plus
- Effective communication
- Problem solving
- Time management
- High level of attention to detail
- While performing the duties of your job you may regularly be required to sit and use a keyboard (including repetitive motions with hands, fingers, arms, etc.).
Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- HSA Employer Contribution
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k and Match
- Federal Holiday Paid Time Off
- Vacation and Sick time
- Supplemental Insurance Plans
- Life Insurance
Loading some great jobs for you...