The Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation is the world's leading organization singularly dedicated to combating addiction to alcohol and drugs with a full continuum of services.
Over the course of a year, we:
- Serve over 15,000 patients annually through treatment centers in Minnesota, California, Illinois, Oregon, New York, and Florida
- Educate over 600 professionals through our accredited Hazelden Graduate School of Addiction Studies, Professionals in Residence program and Summer Institute for Medical Students.
- Provide publishing books and materials for over 32,000 publishing customers
- Provide prevention services to over 50,000 students across the United States and the world
One of our key strategic objectives is people - our employees are essential in the process of propelling our organization forward to meet the challenges and opportunities ahead. Are you ready to excel in these challenges and opportunities? Do you possess the qualities below? Join Our Team!
What are we looking for?
- Individuals with a Client, Customer, and/or Stakeholder Focus
- Results-oriented attitude
- Interpersonal Skills and Teamwork
- Courage and Commitment
- Adaptability and Learning Agility
What do we offer?
- Competitive Benefits (health, dental, vision, etc)
- Paid Time-Off
- Training Opportunities
- Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free on-site gym (Center City, Plymouth & Rancho Mirage)
Diverse individuals encouraged to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
As an Addiction Technician, you will:
- Facilitate and support the recovery activities of patients.
- Coordinate the necessary administrative tasks related to patient care.
- Act as a representative of treatment staff and observe patient activity and unit functions.
- Maintain a visible presence on the unit.
- Circulate throughout building, and alert to fire and safety hazards.
- High school or equivalent plus directly related experience
- Computer skills
- Current CPR certification or obtain within 60 days of hire
- Must be 21 years of age or older
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Knowledge of Twelve Steps with training in chemical dependency/mental health
Loading some great jobs for you...