Order Processing Representative
Compensation: $95,010.00 - $160,120.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Kforce has a client in search of an Order Processing Representative in Saint Cloud, MN. Summary: Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) is a division of this client that provides a broad spectrum of solutions, services and expertise to legal, finance, risk and compliance professionals and small business owners to help manage myriad governance, risk and compliance challenges in dynamic markets and regulatory environments, globally. GRC Solutions serves more than 350,000 customers in more than 150 countries, including 70% of Fortune 500 companies, 92% of the world's top banks, 90% of the Am Law 100 and more than 300,000 small businesses. The division has a global footprint, with workforce in 28 countries. Our clients include corporate legal departments, insurers, small businesses, financial services companies, brand professionals, underwriters, governments and compliance and risk professionals. Responsibilities:
- Develop strong relationships with internal/external customers, vendors and jurisdictional agencies
- Perform searches, document retrieval, document preparation and execution, filings and/or recordings at all jurisdictional levels
- Assist internal/external customers and/or vendors with order fulfillment and problem resolution
- Understand, demonstrate, and explain company service offerings, procedures, processes, methodologies and delivery options as well as jurisdictional requirements to customers, team members and/or vendors
- Make well informed and timely decisions to meet client expectations and requirements
- Make recommendations on how to improve customer satisfaction, customer retention, efficiency, revenue growth, cost savings and financial results
- Challenge existing procedures and processes regarding the delivery of services, service offerings, and make recommendations to enhance and improve upon them with the objective of increasing team efficiencies and making overall improvements to customer and employee satisfaction
- Associate's degree from an accredited college/university and/or a minimum of one year of customer service experience in a fast paced, multi-functional customer focused environment
- Experience with UCC, mortgage, secured transactions, lending, commercial title/abstracting, and/or commercial banking preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel and Outlook along with excellent data entry skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to manage and prioritize demands from multiple sources, external and internal
- Ability to multitask and demonstrate ability to problem solve
- Excellent analytical, organizational, time management and problem-solving skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Ability to work overtime as needed
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: attorney, business, compliance office, counsel, court, courtroom, internal, legal, legal department, market
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...