Bilingual Mortgage Customer Service Representative
Compensation: $74,455.00 - $64,540.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Customer Service/Call Center
Loading some great jobs for you...
Bilingual Mortgage Servicing Customer Service Representative
Hours: Full-time Position
**Must have availability Monday to Friday from 8:30 AM to 9:00 PM
**Paid Training: Monday to Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Provides service to customers by phone in responding to incoming Retail customers' telephone requests for information regarding all deposit products, installment loans/lines and credit cards. Provides customer service to incoming calls across in Retail or Mortgage Banking.Primary Responsibilities:
Education and Experience Required:
- Provide account information to Retail or Mortgage customers to respond to customer questions and resolve any problems or issues. Account information provided includes balances, transactional information, payoffs, account product details, interest rates and other general information.
- Fulfill customer requests for account maintenance activities on deposit, installment loans/line and credit accounts for Retail or Mortgage, including transferring funds, making payments, placing stop payments and account restraints, placing Debit/Credit card blocks and completing address changes and various account maintenance forms and transaction disputes, in a timely and accurate manner.
- Research customer complaints or problems related to their accounts or Bank services and resolve them in a timely and accurate or escalate to management as appropriate to meet customer needs.
- Cross-sell Bank products and services to incoming customer service callers to meet their needs and expand their overall relationship with M&T Bank.
- Identify opportunities to suggest alternative Bank products or services to customers that better suit their needs to contribute to customer retention.
- Complete special assignments, projects and new hire coaching, as requested.
- Understand and adhere to the Company s risk and regulatory standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company s Risk Appetite. Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the M&T Bank brand.
- Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent (GED) and a minimum of 6 months' experience in customer service, sales and/or related experience
Good communication skills
Strong telephone skills
Good organizational skills
Good time management skills
Basic familiarity with personal computers (PC)
Proven problem-solving skills
Knowledge of the customer service concept and importance in developing and expanding relationships
Ability to fluently communicate both verbally and in writing with bank customers in both English and the specified second language. Proficiency to be determined via an online assessment.Education and Experience Preferred:
Familiarity with the Bank's computer systems and frequently used forms, products and services
Minimum of 2 years customer service, sales or related experience; 1 year within specific product discipline
Strong knowledge of pertinent Bank products, services and proceduresLocation
Williamsville, New York, United States of AmericaJob Requirements:
Associated topics: banking product, collection analyst, customer, mortgage, mortgage loan, mortgage officer, officer, personal banker iv, representative, sell
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...