PNC Realty Investors Transactions Acquisitions/Development Officer
Compensation: $82,600.00 - $156,310.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Real Estate
Loading some great jobs for you...
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a(n) [position title] within PNC's [name of division] organization, you will be based in [city/state location of position].Job ProfilePosition Overview
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a PNC Realty Investors Transactions Acquisitions/Development Officer within PNC Realty Investors organization, you will be based in San Francisco, CA.
In this role, you will be a member of PNC Realty Investors (PRI), an organization of more than 25 professionals. PRI is the real estate investment advisor retained by PNC Bank, N.A., to manage a client's national commercial real estate portfolio comprising approximately 60 properties with a gross assets valued at over $7.5 billion. This position will report to the Head of Transactions, and will lead the regional investment team in identifying, sourcing and closing existing income and development transactions in the Western Region. Duties include: financial analysis/investment underwriting, preparation of investment packages, investment due diligence and market research.
Travel: Approximately 20-25%.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
Demonstrated and proven experience in transactions, as well as finance and valuations.
Development experience a plus.
Strong analytical abilities, organizational process and communication skills.
Relationship management and industry transaction networking required.
Ability to effectively advocate an investment thesis/strategy both written and verbally.
Must be able to meet deadlines and manage investment team members.
Skilled using Word, Excel and Argus.Job Description
- Originates, negotiates and documents new investments. May execute disposition of existing assets. Provides extensive financial review and analysis. May provide guidance to team members.
- Develops and maintains a high profile in the brokerage community and the real estate industry at large to generate new business and represent PNC Realty Investors and its clients in a positive manner.
- Structures and negotiates investment opportunities that meet the portfolio's objectives. Completes underwriting of investment opportunities including financial modeling and preparation and presentation of an investment package to the investment committee.
- Completes due diligence and closes on investments.
- Channels information from the market internally to assist the portfolio management team in development of strategy.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail - Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Business Development - Knowledge of and ability to use tools, techniques and processes for exploring and developing potential areas of business growth for the organization.
Effective Communications - Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Problem Solving - Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Real Estate Development - Knowledge of real estate development; ability to manage different aspects of the real estate development function, including business development, methods of real estate, and operational processes.
Regulatory Environment - Financial Services - Knowledge of and ability to help an organization adapt to applicable federal, state, local, and company-specific regulations, policies, and guidelines affecting business practices.
Relationship Management - Ability to establish and build healthy working relations and partnerships with clients, vendors, and peers.Work Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 5+ years of industry-relevant experience. Specific certifications are often required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.Education
BachelorsDisability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at .
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.California Residents
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.
Associated topics: analysis, analyze, appraisal, appraiser, consultant, invest, market, marketing representative, market trend, portfolio
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...