Compensation: $94,576.67 - $201,470.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Loading some great jobs for you...
Has your paper napkin business plan turned into a billion-dollar reality? Ours has, and our employees helped us get to where we are today. As we continue to scale towards being the incomparable leader in our industry, we re looking for a few newImplementation Specialists
to help write the next chapter with us.
What started as a sketch on a napkin is now our world-class software platform that combines cutting-edge technology with outstanding client service and premier wealth management capabilities. Shareworks by Morgan Stanley is designed to simplify the complexities of equity plan management, while helping employees realize the full potential of their benefits.
Located in Tempe, AZ
and reporting to the Manager, Special Projects and Implementations,
this position provides efficient and accurate implementation project support to Shareworks by Morgan Stanley s clients. You have an aptitude for technology, an investigative mindset, and enjoy working with variating data. You don t settle for knowing just what to do, rather you want to know why you are doing it and want to find ways to do it better. You thrive in a fast-paced, innovative, highly collaborative and truly global team environment. Lastly, you enjoy challenges and self-directed continual learning.Responsibilities
- Based on defined requirements and a project plan, accurately configure Shareworks software to reflect the needs of your clients equity compensation plans and related plan data
- Maintain and utilize the project workflow and checklists to manage your project deliverables
- Regular and open communication with the Project Specialist and Client on any delays or challenges with your deliverables
- Prepare client data, including but not limited to:
- Review and extract historical data
- Manipulate and format data to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Create grammar formats and upload data to Shareworks
- Compare client data to Shareworks output to ensure data aligns and balances
- Achieve an expert understanding of the Shareworks platform in order to support clients and internal stakeholders technical queries
- Attain a high level of knowledge on equity-based compensation plans and their implementations with the goal of becoming a trusted subject matter expert and positioning best-practices with both external clients and internal stakeholders
- Ensure continuous learning with regards to new products and enhancements, and their integration into application and operations
- Build strong relationships with software developers and other technical experts to facilitate requests for advanced Shareworks configuration, and additional development of the platform when appropriate
- Work closely with cross-functional technical and process teams to resolve system and configuration issues
- Perform configuration reviews, inclusive of end to end testing, and update configuration status when appropriate
- Analyze existing processes and tools, with the goal of identifying gaps and opportunities for improvement
- Ensure quality control of all developed and modified solutions
- Ensure that internal and client-facing implementation-related documentation is complete and current
While we thank all applicants for their interest, please note that only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Degree or diploma in the Data Management, Business, Finance, Sciences, or similar field is preferred
- Experience working with data migration, or the management and manipulation of large amounts of data that at times may be ambiguous
- Experience working in a client facing position is required and dealing with decision-makers and C-suite clients, managing expectations as required would be strongly preferred
- Basic understanding of equity and employee benefit plans would be a definite plus
- Effectively manages themselves during times of stress and leads by example
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills, and high attention-to-detail
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and evolving environment which often requires ongoing learning and training opportunities to be self-driven
- Proven success working in highly collaborative, team-centric environments is a must
- Proven success at delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Advanced Excel skills, including formulas and functions for data manipulation is strongly desired
- Exposure to, or experience with, agile methodologies and environments
- Demonstrated proficiency with technology and technical concepts
Associated topics: application, backend, c c++, c++, c#, devops, programming, sdet, software developer, software programmer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...