Commercial Real Estate Debt Finance Broker- New York
Stan Johnson Company (SJC) is one of the nation's leading commercial real estate brokerage and advisory firms that focuses exclusively on net lease transactions involving retail, office, industrial, medical and sale-leaseback properties. The firm provides acquisition, disposition, capital markets and advisory services for institutions, developers, investment funds, and private investors across the United States. SJC has an exceptional 30+ year history and has completed more than $30 billion in transactions nationwide.
Visit www.stanjohnsonco.com for more information and to review our NNN property listings.
We are seeking a Commercial Real Estate Debt Finance Broker with a strong track record of success in real estate lending. Specifically, we are searching for professionals with at least five years of lending experience and a proven deal track record. In addition, a broker candidate must be self-motivated, tenacious, and possess the desire and ability to effectively build and manage a team. In addition, candidates must demonstrate a solid new business development history and client relationship building success, proven through repeat client business. Candidates should possess a bachelor's degree in a related field and an active real estate license.
The Commercial Real Estate Debt Finance Broker will join our Corporate Finance team. This role requires a wide range of responsibilities and skills:
* Extensive background and experience in commercial real estate lending
* Strong relationships and proven track record of success with broad, diverse range of real estate lenders
* Will focus on a wide range of debt products including senior debt, construction debt, bridge and mezzanine loans for acquisitions, refinancing, development and recapitalizations of single assets, portfolios and development projects
* Focus on single tenant real estate as well as other real estate sectors, work closely with other SJC investment sales brokers to capitalize on extensive relationship base and client needs
* Independently source new business opportunities
* Work with lending institutions and real estate funds
* Regularly enter information in our internal CRM shared database such as prospect information, new contacts, deal data, notes from meetings and phone calls with clients, industry trends, and any relevant notes and documentation as a deal progresses
* Provide mentorship and training to Analysts to further their growth and understanding of the business
* Proven track record of developing and securing new business
* Strong understanding of real estate markets, finance and debt products
* Ability to pitch, analyze, underwrite, advise and successfully execute new assignments
* Collaborative and team-oriented; ability and desire to work closely with Stan Johnson Company brokers in covering clients, winning business and executing transactions. Must be prepared to deliver highest level of service to SJC teams. Associated topics: bond, broker, buy, commodities, derivatives, dow jones, equity, investor, purchase, sell
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.