Real Estate Loan Originator
Compensation: $94,595.00 - $120,650.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Real Estate
The Croghan Colonial Bank is a community bank with a strong financial foundation spanning a period of 130 years. The bank offers a diverse range of commercial and retail banking services through its eighteen banking centers located in Northwest Ohio. The Croghan Colonial Bank offers competitive salary and benefit packages.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Disabled/Vet
Real Estate Loan Originator
- Promotes loans through public contact, develops relationships with new and current realtors, builders and borrowers to promote continuous business.
- Promotes and sells bank products and interviews prospective borrowers to originate mortgage loans.
- Originates residential portfolio and secondary market, including Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA and Jumbo loan applications in order to meet specific loan volume origination goals.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of data relating to the financial industry, economy, market conditions, rates, vendors, and competition.
- Handles referrals from each bank office and provides appropriate follow up and feedback.
- Establishes a strong Croghan presence in the market.
- Analyzes current rates and programs to provide accurate and timely information to borrowers.
- Manages personal pipeline to ensure service standards and financial goals are met.
- Learns various borrowing programs and processes to stay current with changes and new products.
- Learns and utilizes various in-house technical systems and programs.
- Complies with all applicable federal and state compliance guidelines relative to the position.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum three years banking experience with an emphasis in mortgage lending
- Knowledge of conventional and/or government guidelines, federal lending regulations governing real estate lending are required
- This position requires S.A.F.E. Act registration at the time of employment through the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS). The NMLS website (mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.
- Strong communication skills required
- Strong organizational and time management skills required
- Position has flexibility to work remotely
Associated topics: banking service, customer, loan officer, loan review officer, loan servicing officer, mortgage loan originator, mortgage originator, mortgage servicing officer, personal banker ii, sell
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...