Server, Busser, Food Runner
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Food Services
2019-1423# of Openings:
Dining ServicesJob Type:
The Overlook's dining services operate multiple restaurants for our Health Center and Independent Living residents.We are looking for Servers, Bussers and Runners to support our amazing team! Ideally, we are looking for year-round help.Below are some, but not all of the responsibilities:
- The Server and/or Busser/Runner will be responsible for serving meals to Overlook residents in a respectful, compassionate manner
- A high degree of respect and care is expected for our residents and their guests
- The servers/runners are required to serve food in accordance with all HAACP guidelines and sanitation standards
- May operate point of sale software
Company OverviewWhy choose the Overlook
- Experience working with a team is preferred
- Food service experience is strongly preferred
- A high degree of maturity is necessary
- Great communication skills are required
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively is required
- Computer skills are required
- This is a non-tipped position and schedule could include early evenings
- We offer an excellent benefits package for full and part time positions including; medical, dental, vision and life insurance (effective on day one), a 401(k) retirement savings plan, tuition assistance, and paid time off.
- Daycare and Fitness center on site available to all employees.
- Referral bonuses.
- Employee appreciation events.
Located on a beautiful 450 acre campus in Charlton, Massachusetts, The Overlook Retirement Community and Health Center offers 221 independent living residences and a complete continuum of care including post-acute, assisted living, memory care, CARE management services, and skilled nursing for long and short-term care needs. The Overlook sponsored by the Masonic Health System of Massachusetts has a proud tradition of service since 1911.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We encourage all applicants of all ages.
Loading some great jobs for you...