Bookkeeper & Tax Preparer
Warady & Davis in Deerfield, IL
- Industry: Accounting - Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable/Bookkeeping
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $82,290.00 - 145,010.00 / Year*
Warady & Davis LLP, a top 25 Chicago Area CPA firm seeks an experienced Bookkeeper and tax preparer to join our growing professional team serving a variety of business clients. Client responsibilities to include bank reconciliations, annual and quarterly payroll tax return filings, adjusted trial balances, monthly financial statements, and more. Knowledge of stock and investment portfolio accounting and income tax return preparation a plus.
- Must be familiar with all aspects of bookkeeping (A/P, A/R, general ledger, reconciliations, payroll)
- Minimum 5 years of bookkeeping /accountant experience
- In-depth Knowledge of Quickbooks and Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a deadline sensitive environment
- Positive, team player attitude
The bottom line is that at W&D, we know what s important in life:
- Work that is satisfying & rewarding.
- Outstanding, competitive compensation & benefits.
- People who are open & supportive.
- Surroundings that give you the freedom & opportunity to succeed.
- A chance to make a difference.
- A great team built on friendships.
- The opportunity to have your opinions heard and respected by management.
- A balance of hard work & fun. Year-round, we host parties & events that celebrate a sense of family & team spirit.
- Leading paperless office & other technology to enhance your efficiency.
- A professional development curriculum designed to continually build your technical & management skills.
- Business casual attire.
W&D has enjoyed impressive growth over the last 66+ years and together with W&D Consulting LLC, we look forward to continued profitable expansion. As a member of the Warady & Davis team, you will have many advantages including: a comprehensive, hands-on training program, direct client and Partner contact, diverse work and industry exposure, and outstanding salary and benefits, to name a few. Most importantly, you will have the opportunity to become a key player in our firm and our clients success.
* Estimated salary
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Deerfield, IL!